The A8MP from Apogee is a module for the company's Symphony system that enhances the system's analog input by adding 8 microphone preamps. Additionally, up to 4 instrument inputs can be connected directly to the module and twin D-Sub connectors deliver 8 fully balanced inserts points.
Microphones do not connect directly to the Mic Preamp Module. They must be connected to the analog inputs of an analog I/O Module that has been installed in slot 1 of the Symphony chassis. The microphone preamps are then enabled in the Maestro software. Phantom power can also be enabled individually from the software.
- Eight digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- Upgrades functionality of Analog I/O Module by adding microphone preamps to the existing line inputs
- Creates a direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module by inserting a microphone preamp stage before the line inputs
- Phantom power individually switchable (via Maestro)
- Four Hi-Z 1/4" instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- Eight fully balanced insert points on 25-pin D-Sub connectors