The AI16 from Apogee is a 16-channel analog input and 16-channel digital audio output module for the Symphony I/O. The module occupies one of the two slots available on the chassis and represents 25 years of Apogee research and design excellence.
Refined and updated circuitry with fewer, more advanced components allows for a shorter audio path, resulting in more recording clarity and transparency and a more efficient power distribution. The module features enhanced C777 clocking performance and lower converter latency.
The analog inputs require optional breakout cables, available in various configurations to suit individual requirements.
- Analog-to-digital module for the Symphony I/O system
- 16-channels of balanced analog input and up to 16-channels digital output (optical and S/PDIF) available simultaneously
- Ultra low latency AD conversion
- Software controlled AD reference setting
- Enhanced C777 clocking performance
- Entire audio path is DC coupled, resulting in ultra flat frequency response and extremely low phase error
- Variable gain input for keyboards