The black Light Kit Bag (34 x 13.5 x 12") from Impact makes transporting your lighting kit easy and secure. The bag is designed to hold three monolights along with their reflectors (such as Impact VC500LR), four stands, boom, umbrellas, cables and other support gear but can also be used to hold other lighting equipment instead. You'll have plenty of room to take along enough lighting gear for a portrait session - all packed in an organized and accessible way. A touch fastened divider tray separates the stands, boom and umbrellas from the lights preventing them from bumping together and causing scratches or damage. For additional smaller equipment such as cables and small accessories, there are three interior 10.5 x 8.0" zippered mesh pockets.
The bag is made from soft, padded water-resistant nylon and contains six movable touch fastened interior dividers (6 large, 2 small) that will permit you to configure the bag to accommodate the gear you need that day. The Light Kit Bag is carried by its two 2" wide overlapping top carry handles that can easily be extended into dual shoulder straps. The contents are accessed via dual zippers that when placed together will accept a user-supplied lock. For even more protection, the bottom of the bag contains three rubber feet for when the bag is placed on the ground. Whether for storage or transport, the Impact Light Kit Bag will serve both pro or amateur well.
- The soft padded carry case is designed to hold three monolights with reflectors, four light stands, umbrellas, cables and other accessories
- The interior has six movable, touch fastened dividers that permit you to configure the bag to suit your needs; dividers consist of six large and two smaller styles
- 2" (5.1 cm) wide overlapping dual carry handles that convert to a shoulder strap
- Interior has three zippered 10.5 x 8.0" mesh pockets (26.7 x 20.3 cm)
- Touch fastened protective nylon tray separates light stands and umbrellas from monolights
- Water-resistant padded nylon construction
- Dual zippered opening; accepts user-supplied lock