The iSeries Case for Sony PCM M10 Recorder from SKB Cases is a military-standard waterproof hard case designed to fit the palm-sized Sony PCM M10 portable audio recorder. The interior is custom-cut ELE foam that includes pockets for the recorder, power supply, wind screens, memory cards and other accessories.
This injection molded waterproof case is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Case Basics
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Layers of cubed foam for customization
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
- Military-Grade Design
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Carrying Options
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle