Stay organized and entertained with the Philips Pocket Memo Digital Dictation Recorder with SpeechExec Software. It features exchangeable memory cards, which provide virtually limitless storage capacity for lectures, notes, music, meetings or any other audio you may want to record. You can choose from stereo or mono in both DSS and MP3 recording formats. Plus, to make recording and playback more convenient, the Pocket Memo is equipped with an LCD display that supports multiple language displays, as well as quick, push-button professional editing operations.
The Pocket Memo has a built-in mono microphone, which can record in XQH MP3/stereo, HQ MP3/stereo, QP DSS/mono and SP DSS/mono. To listen back to your recordings on the spot, there is an integrated 30 mm round dynamic speaker and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The recorder is also equipped with an external microphone jack, line-input, memory card slot, and a high-speed USB 2.0 terminal for charging and transferring data. When plugged in via USB to your computer, the Pocket Memo automatically downloads your audio files directly onto your computer. Other conveniences afforded by the Pocket Memo include author ID setting, dual smart buttons, one-thumb operation, automatic software updates, priority setting and voice-activated recording.
The voice-activation function enables hands-free recording by starting the recording when it hears a voice. When you stop speaking, it stops working and when you start speaking again, it resumes recording. The recorder features SpeechExec Workflow software as well. This lets you send recordings to your assistant for transcription and allows you to monitor the status of your work. Plus, the high-quality microphone delivers increased recording sensitivity and its lightweight metal body is ergonomically-shaped and comfortable to use enough. The recorder comes with two-rechargeable batteries as well.
- DSS & MP3 Recording
- The DSS format was developed for use in digital voice recorders, allowing a high compression ratio with little loss of quality. The DSS format also allows you to store additional information in the file header, which facilitates the organization and the transcription of dictation files. The MP3 format is the most common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players
- Voice-Activated Recording
- Voice-activation affords hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you start speaking. Recording stops automatically after you stop speaking and restarts automatically when you start speaking again
- SpeechExec Workflow Software
- SpeechExec sends your recordings to your assistant for transcription and allows you to monitor the status of your work
- High-Quality Microphone
- The high-quality microphone delivers increased recording sensitivity and excellent sound quality
- Professional Editing Functions
- The Pocket Memo affords easy and fast file-editing (insert, overwrite, append) via convenient push-button operation
- Priority Setting
- With the included priority setting option, urgent recordings get processed first
- Automatic Download via USB
- When plugged in, the Digital Pocket Memo automatically downloads your audio files directly onto the computer
- Exchangeable Memory Card
- Thanks to an exchangeable memory card, there's virtually unlimited recording capacity
- Lightweight Metal Body
- The ergonomically shaped lightweight metal body is ideal for convenient and comfortable working over longer periods of time
- Direct Charging via USB
- Instead of buying batteries, help protect the environment by simply recharging your Pocket Memo batteries using USB