The Pelco IX30DN12 Sarix Network ImagePak, with 1/3" CMOS image sensor and 2.8-12 mm varifocal lens, delivers clear images in H.264 and MJPEG formats at a resolution of 2048 x 1536. A minimum illumination of 0.03 lux and advanced low-light technology makes the camera suitable for low-light surveillance. The camera uses a removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in ambient lighting.
With wide dynamic range (60 dB), the camera corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes. Auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors. An automatic back focus control feature makes sharp scene focus setup easy, while the video setup jack eliminates the need to use a laptop for viewing video during installation of the camera.
Power is supplied to the camera through PoE (IEEE 802.3af); hence, the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring needed for auxiliary power outlets. The Sarix network camera comes with the standard Pelco Camera Sabotage behavior feature, which detects contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the camera or lens is tampered with or obstructed by spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered.
A Window Blanking function blocks up to 4 areas (solid gray window) from being viewed by the operator. The IX30 Sarix Network Camera can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher. It also supports open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras.
With a 4.3x zoom ratio and a focal length of 2.8-12 mm, the 13M2.8-12 varifocal lens is suitable for high precision image surveillance with megapixel and standard definition cameras. With a resolving power of up to 100 lines/mm, the lens offers optimal results when used in cameras with megapixel sensors. The lens can be adjusted to achieve the exact field-of-view and can be connected via the included standard 4-pin plug. Ideal for low-light conditions, the CS mount-type lens has a relative aperture size between f/1.4 and f/2.7, which allows it to perform across a wide range of lighting conditions. The aspherical elements reduce the level of distortion to produce sharpness at the image borders. It has a special coating that prevents light reflection.
- IX30 Day/Night Camera
- 1/3" CMOS image sensor
- Delivers clear images at a resolution of 2048 x 1536
- MJPEG and H.264 compression formats for high-quality images and efficient use of bandwidth
- Allows up to 30 ips at 1280 x 720
- Advanced low light technology and minimum illumination of 0.03 lux generate clear images even in lowlight conditions
- IR cut filter mechanism enhances the sensitivity in low-light installations
- Wide dynamic range - corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Sarix technology - fast processing power and a consistent color science feature that offers highest degree of sensitivity by multiplying and averaging the available light per pixel
- Automatic back focus control makes sharp scene focus setup easy
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) - power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence, the camera gets power from the network itself without the need for any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Camera sabotage behavior - detects contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the camera or lens is tampered with or obstructed with spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered
- Web interface - supports standard web browser for powerful remote setup and administration; allows you to view up to 16 cameras on the same network
- Window blanking - conceals up to 4 blocks (solid gray window) that the operator is restricting from viewing
- Password protection - restricts access to unauthorized persons
- Systemization - the camera can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher; supports an open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras
- 13M2.8-12 Megapixel Lens
- Zoom - 4.3x
- Focal length of 2.8-12 mm
- Offers high-quality images from the image center to the image corner
- Suitable for high precision image surveillance
- Resolving power of up to 100 lines/ millimeter
- Includes a standard 4-pin plug
- CS mount-type
- Maximum aperture size - f/1.4 to f/2.7
- Supports Pelco Sarix cameras
- Aspherical elements reduce the level of distortion
- Slip mechanism for easily adjusting and orienting the lens inside the enclosure and dome