The Pelco IX30DN12EAT IX30DN Sarix Network ImagePak includes an IX30 3 MP Day/Night camera, 13M2.8-12 megapixel lens, EH1512 indoor/outdoor enclosure, EM1512 mount, and SS1512 sunshield.
With 1/3" CMOS image sensor, the IX30 camera delivers clear images in H.264 and MJPEG formats at a resolution of 2048 x 1536. A minimum illumination of 0.03 lux and advanced low-light technology make the camera suitable for low-light surveillance. The camera uses a removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in ambient lighting.
With wide dynamic range (60 dB), the camera corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes. Auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors. An automatic back focus control feature makes sharp scene focus setup easy, while the video setup jack eliminates the need to use a laptop for viewing video during installation of the camera.
Power is supplied to the camera through PoE (IEEE 802.3af); hence, the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring needed for auxiliary power outlets. The Sarix network camera comes with the standard Pelco camera sabotage behavior feature, which detects contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the camera or lens is tampered with or obstructed by spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered.
A window blanking function blocks up to 4 areas (solid gray window) from being viewed by the operator. The IX30 Sarix Network Camera can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher. It also supports open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras.
The EH1512 is an indoor/outdoor 24 VAC enclosure is made of die-cast aluminum which makes the unit strong and durable. Two adjustable (PG13.5) glands on the bottom make installation of power and video cables easy. You can easily access the camera via the tethered, removable lid.
With a 4.3x zoom ratio and a focal length of 2.8-12 mm, the 13M2.8-12 megapixel lens is suitable for high precision image surveillance with megapixel and standard definition cameras. With a resolving power of up to 100 lines/mm, the lens offers optimal results when used in cameras with megapixel sensors. The lens can be adjusted to achieve the exact field-of-view and can be connected via the included standard 4-pin plug. Ideal for low-light conditions, the CS mount-type lens has a relative aperture size between f/1.4 and f/2.7, which allows it to perform across a wide range of lighting conditions. The aspherical elements reduce the level of distortions to produce sharpness at the image borders. It has a special coating that prevents light reflection.
The SS1512 sun shield protects the EH1512 enclosure from direct sunlight.
Made of aluminum with an alodine and gray polyester powder coat finish, the EM1512 mount can be tilted from 20 to -70° and is capable of sustaining wind velocity up to 90mph.
- IX30 3 MP Day/Night Camera
- 1/3" CMOS image sensor
- Delivers clear images at a resolution of 2048 x 1536
- MJPEG and H.264 compression formats for high-quality images and efficient use of bandwidth
- Allows up to 30 ips at 1280 x 720
- Advanced low-light technology and minimum illumination of 0.03 lux generate clear images even in low-light conditions
- IR cut filter mechanism enhances the sensitivity in low-light installations
- Wide dynamic range - corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Sarix technology - fast processing power and a consistent color science feature that offers the highest degree of sensitivity by multiplying and averaging the available light per pixel
- Automatic back focus control makes sharp scene focus setup easy
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) - power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence, the camera gets power from the network itself without the need for any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Camera sabotage behavior - detects contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the camera or lens is tampered with or obstructed with spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered
- Web interface - supports standard web browser for powerful remote setup and administration; allows you to view up to 16 cameras on the same network
- Window blanking - conceals up to 4 blocks (solid gray window) that the operator is restricting from viewing
- Password protection - restricts access to unauthorized persons
- Systemization - the camera can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher; supports an open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras
- EH1512 Indoor/Outdoor Enclosure (24 VAC)
- Die-cast aluminum construction with gray polyester powder coat finish
- Tethered, removable lid for easy access to the camera
- Two adjustable (PG13.5) glands on the bottom make installation of power and video cables easy
- CE compliant, UL/cUL Listed and meets NEMA Type 4 and IP66 standards
- 13M2.8-12 Megapixel Lens
- Zoom - 4.3x
- Focal length of 2.8-12 mm
- Offers high-quality images from the image center to the image corner
- Suitable for high precision image surveillance
- Resolving power of up to 100 lines/mm
- Includes a standard 4-pin plug
- CS mount-type
- Relative aperture size - between f/1.4 and f/2.7
- Supports Pelco Sarix cameras
- Aspherical elements reduces the level of distortions
- Slip mechanism for easily adjusting and orienting the lens inside the enclosure and dome
- SS1512 Sunshield
- Protects EH1512 enclosure from direct sunlight
- EM1512 Mount
- Made of aluminum with an alodine and gray polyester powder coat finish
- Tilt angle of 20 to -70°
- Capable of sustaining wind velocity up to 90mph