The Pelco IX30DN12ECK IX30 Sarix Network ImagePak includes an IX30 Day/Night camera, 13M2.8-12 megapixel lens, EH3512-2HD indoor/outdoor enclosure, EM1450 mount, and SS3512 sunshield.
With 1/3" CMOS image sensor, the IX30 camera delivers clear images in H.264 and MJPEG formats at a resolution of 2048 x 1536. A minimum illumination of 0.03 lux and advanced low-light technology make the camera suitable for low-light surveillance. The camera uses a removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in ambient lighting.
With wide dynamic range (60 dB), the camera corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes. Auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors. An automatic back focus control feature makes sharp scene focus setup easy, while the video setup jack eliminates the need to use a laptop for viewing video during installation of the camera.
Power is supplied to the camera through PoE (IEEE 802.3af); hence, the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring needed for auxiliary power outlets. The Sarix network camera comes with the standard Pelco Camera Sabotage behavior feature, which detects contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the camera or lens is tampered with or obstructed by spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered.
A Window Blanking function blocks up to 4 areas (solid gray window) from being viewed by the operator. The IX30 Sarix Network Camera can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher. It also supports open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras.
The EH3515-2HD is an indoor/outdoor 24VAC enclosure with built-in heater and defroster is made of die-cast aluminum. With a lower body length of 15.75" (40.00 cm), the corrosion-resistant enclosure can withstand operating temperatures ranging from -10 to 120° F (-23 to 49° C).The thermostatically controlled heater activates at 50°F (10°C) and switches off at 80°F (27°C), while the defroster operates continuously. The removable camera sled inside the enclosure can be easily accessed via the front hinged lid and the link-lock latch at the rear can be padlocked for security. The camera sled has multiple holes and can be inverted for additional camera elevation. Two adjustable (PG13.5) glands on the bottom make installation of power and video cables easy. The enclosure is CE-compliant, UL/cUL-listed and meets NEMA Type 4 and IP66 standards.
With a 4.3x zoom ratio and a focal length of 2.8-12 mm, the 13M2.8-12 megapixel lens is suitable for high precision image surveillance with megapixel and standard definition cameras. With a resolving power of up to 100 lines/mm, the lens offers optimal results when used in cameras with megapixel sensors. The lens can be adjusted to achieve the exact field-of-view and can be connected via the included standard 4-pin plug. Ideal for low-light conditions, the CS mount-type lens has a relative aperture size between f/1.4 and f/2.7, which allows it to perform across a wide range of lighting conditions. The aspherical elements reduce the level of distortions to produce sharpness at the image borders. It has a special coating that prevents light reflection.
The SS3512 sun shield protects the EH3512 enclosure from direct sunlight and reduces the internal temperature by approximately 10° F (-12.22° C).
The EM1450 mount is made from die-cast aluminum with gray polyester powder coat finish for indoor/outdoor use. The light-duty wall mount supports a maximum load of 20 lb (9 kg) and can also be used for pole mounting with the PA101 adaptor. The enclosure is mechanically positioned on the adjustable head.
- IX30 Day/Night Camera
- 1/3" CMOS image sensor
- Delivers clear images at a resolution of 2048 x 1536
- MJPEG and H.264 compression formats for high-quality images and efficient use of bandwidth
- Allows up to 30 ips at 1280 x 720
- Advanced low-light technology and minimum illumination of 0.03 lux generate clear images even in low-light conditions
- IR cut filter mechanism enhances the sensitivity in low-light installations
- Wide dynamic range - corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Sarix technology - fast processing power and a consistent color science feature that offers highest degree of sensitivity by multiplying and averaging the available light per pixel
- Automatic back focus control makes sharp scene focus setup easy
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) - power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence, the camera gets power from the network itself without the need for any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Camera sabotage behavior - detects contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the camera or lens is tampered with or obstructed with spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered
- Web interface - supports standard web browser for powerful remote setup and administration; allows you to view up to 16 cameras on the same network
- Window blanking - conceals up to 4 blocks (solid gray window) that the operator is restricting from viewing
- Password protection - restricts access to unauthorized persons
- Systemization - the camera can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher; supports an open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras
- EH3512-2HD Indoor/Outdoor Enclosure (24VAC)
- Includes built-in heater and defroster
- Thermostatically controlled heater activates at 50°F (10°C) and switches off at 80°F (27°C)
- Defroster operates continuously
- Die-cast and extruded aluminum construction with a gray polyester powder coat finish
- Front hinged lid provides easy access to the removable camera sled with multiple holes
- Link-lock latch can be used with a padlock for security
- Can be inverted for additional camera elevation
- Two adjustable (PG13.5) glands on the bottom make installation of power and video cables easy
- CE-compliant, UL/cUL-listed and meets NEMA Type 4 and IP66 standards
- 13M2.8-12 Megapixel Lens
- Zoom - 4.3x
- Focal length of 2.8-12 mm
- Offers high-quality images from the image center to the image corner
- Suitable for high precision image surveillance
- Resolving power of up to 100 lines/mm
- Includes a standard 4-pin plug
- CS mount-type
- Relative aperture size - f/1.4 and f/2.7
- Supports Pelco Sarix cameras
- Aspherical elements reduces the level of distortions
- Slip mechanism for easily adjusting and orienting the lens inside the enclosure and dome
- SS3512 Sun Shield
- Protects EH3512 enclosure from direct sunlight
- Reduces the internal temperature by approximately 10° F (-12.22° C)
- EM1450 Light-duty Wall Mount
- Die-cast aluminum construction with gray polyester powder coat finish for indoor/outdoor use
- Maximum load - 20 lb (9 kg)
- Can be adapted for pole mount applications with use of PA101 adaptor
- Adjustable head for mechanical positioning of the enclosure