The Axis Communication P1347-E Day&Night Network Camera (Outdoor), with a 1/2.5" progressive scan RGB CMOS imager and a 3.5-10mm P-iris varifocal lens, delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 2560 x 1920 (5.0 MP), complying with SMPTE standards for HDTV 1080i and 720P, and includes auto focus, 10x zoom, and day/night mode. The unique P-iris (Precise Iris) ensures consistent iris opening at an optimal level via specialized software, thus ensuring detailed imagery with optimal sharpness and applicable depth of field. It supports individually configurable multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams at up to 25/30fps. Additionally, multi-view streaming enables up to 8 individually cropped out view areas to be streamed simultaneously.
A minimum illumination of 0.5 lux (color) and 0.08 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for lowlight surveillance. Defined by its Day&Night ICR (infrared cut filter removal) function, the camera switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night. WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) function is used to correct extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes.
With remote back focus function, you can easily fine-tune the focus from a computer. Focus assistant enables you to set the focus while a flashing green LED indicates that the image is in focus. With the pixel counter feature, the installer can ensure the pixel resolution of an object meets the regulatory or specific customer requirements.
Digital pan/tilt/zoom allows a designated area to be cropped from the full view for viewing or recording, thus reducing the bit rate and storage needs. Besides, the indoor camera includes features such as privacy masking, text and image overlay, exposure control, fine tuning of behavior at low light, and mirroring of images.
With 2-way audio streaming, the camera enables you to communicate with the intruders from the operator's base station. Password protection restricts access to unauthorized persons and IP filtering restricts access to 1 or more user groups. User groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group.
Intelligent video capabilities include video motion detection, audio detection, gatekeeper functionality, and active tampering alarm. The camera supports an open API (Application Programming Interface) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification for interoperability between network video products. Power is supplied to the camera through PoE (IEEE 802.3af); hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
IP66 and NEMA 4X-rated, IK10 impact-resistant aluminum enclosure ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations. In addition, the outdoor camera is protected against dust, rain, snow and sunlight, and has Arctic Temperature Control that can deliver optimized performance in temperatures as low as -30 - 45 °C (-22 - 113 °F) when powered by IEEE 802.3af midspan or down to -40 °C (-40 °F) with AXIS T8123High PoE Midspan (midspan not included). Integrated dehumidifying membrane prevents any humidity caught in the camera enclosure during installation. The camera allows the infrared illuminator to be easily mounted under the enclosure. Incorporated with the included removable sunshield, the camera is protected from the direct rays of the sun. The outdoor network camera includes a wall mount bracket and an Ethernet cable with a pre-mounted gasket, Torx T20 screw driver and IP66 rated cable glands.
The Network Camera is ideal for a wide range of video surveillance applications, which include government and industrial buildings, retail environments, airports, railway stations, and schools.
Note! Speaker and microphone are not included.
- Image Sensor and Resolution
- 1/2.5" progressive scan RGB CMOS imager - delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 2560 x 1920(5MP) at HDTV 1080p
- 3.5-10 mm P-iris varifocal lens
- P-iris (Precise Iris) Control
- Ensures consistent iris opening at an optimal level via specialized software, thus ensuring detailed imagery with optimal sharpness and applicable depth of field; uses the same type of connector and cable as the traditional DC-iris control
- Supports multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG at 30fps; multi-view streaming enables up to 8 individually cropped out view areas to be streamed simultaneously
- Minimum Illumination
- 0.5 lux (color) and 0.08 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for lowlight surveillance
- Day&Night ICR Function
- Switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes
- Remote Back Focus Function
- Allows you to easily fine-tune the focus from a computer
- Focus Assistant
- Enables you to set the focus; flashing green LED indicates that the image is in focus
- Pixel Counter
- Helps the installer ensure the pixel resolution of an object meets the regulatory or specific customer requirements
- Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom
- Allows a designated area to be cropped from the full view for viewing or recording, thus reducing the bit rate and storage needs
- Image Settings
- Includes compression, brightness, exposure control, rotation, mirroring of images, text and image overlay, and privacy masking
- Brightness and Contrast
- Adjustable in the range of 0-100 and the higher value displays a brighter image; contrast can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the value
- Exposure Control
- Used to remove 50 or 60 Hz flicker caused by a fluorescent light source
- Privacy Masking
- Restricts you to view some parts of the monitoring area for security reasons
- Text and Image Overlay
- A static image superimposed on video image - can be used to provide extra information or for masking part of video image
- 2-way Streaming
- Allows communication with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a microphone 1
- Password Protection
- Password usage restricts access to unauthorized persons
- IP Filtering
- IP filtering restricts access to one or more user groups; user groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group
- Digest Authentication
- Uses a system where the network server authenticates a user request through a domain controller and then grants access to authorized users only
- User Access Log
- Maintains a log of all the users that were granted access to the camera image data on the network
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL)
- Protects streaming data transmission across the network
- Video Motion Detection
- Compares the current frame with a pre-determined standard frame to accurately trigger an alarm if motion is detected within the camera's field-of-view
- Active Tampering Alarm
- Triggers an alarm whenever the camera is repositioned and when the lens is covered, sprayed, or defocused
- Alarm Events and Video Buffer
- Pre-/post-alarm images can either be sent to an FTP or HTTP server for uploading or to a specified email address; pre-/post-alarm images are stored in a video buffer
- API (Application Program Interface)
- Supports an open API for software integration, including the ONVIF specification and the VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af Class 3 allows the camera to receive power from the network itself without any extra wiring; makes installation simpler
- IP66 and NEMA 4X-rated, IK10 impact-resistant aluminum enclosure ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations; protects against dust, rain, snow and sunlight, and can deliver optimized performance in temperatures as low as -40 to 186° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Protects the camera from the direct rays the of sun