The Victorinox Swiss Army Secure Flight Flash USB 2.0 Drive comes in the compact and elegant style of a Swiss Army knife that you can keep in a pocket or purse so it's always there when you need it. This version of the drive doesn't come with the knife blade or other metal tools and can be carried with you on a plane.
The drive incorporates advanced security features to safeguard your important documents from unauthorized access in the event that the drive is lost or stolen. Along with a password protection system, the drive has an integrated fingerprint reader, so all you need to do is swipe your finger across the drive to access the stored files.
Through the use of advanced data transfer architecture, the drive is capable of faster transmission speeds as compared to other flash drives. This means less time waiting for files to be moved to and from the computer and more time getting things done. A blinking LED light lets you see at a glance whether the drive is reading, writing (red), or is in write protected mode (green).
The Swiss Army Secure Flight Flash USB 2.0 Drive comes with a built-in white LED flashlight that you'll be real glad to have with you in the event you find yourself in the dark. Thanks to a redundant LED design, the light generates bright illumination without giving off any heat.
Note: Windows XP and Macintosh not currently supported
- Compact and secure USB 2.0 flash drive in the elegant and handy style of a Swiss Army pocketknife
- Integrated biometric fingerprint security protects your data from unauthorized access
- Fast data transmission with superior data transfer architecture
- Built-in white LED flashlight provides bright illumination in the dark (output up to 18,000 mcd)
- Engraving - Up to 6 characters can be engraved on the shield side of the Victorinox Secure Flash, and up to 10 characters can be engraved on the back of this item.