This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Victory Compact Point Standard Red Dot Reflex Sight from Zeiss gives hunters the advantage of lightning-fast and accurate shooting. It has an expansive, ergonomic sight window that allows aiming with both eyes wide open, a slim design and a precisely defined, brightly illuminated red dot.
With a 25% larger size than most reflex sights, the Victory Compact Point Red Dot enables a very wide field of view. Zeiss's high-quality glass lens and proprietary LotuTec coating provide bright, distortion-free viewing clarity. The battery compartment is conveniently located for quick and easy battery changes. A single control button, in addition to the normal on/off switching, has the ability to regulate the target dot light with 5 varying levels of intensity. There is automatic shut off after four hours. Windage and elevation adjustments allow precise zeroing of the sight as well as a locking mechanism for the set zero position ensuring maximum recoil resistance.
The Compact Point Standard has an integrated clamp assembly for Picatinny and Weaver rails. The housing is milled from one solid piece of aluminum, creating one tough and rugged reflex sight. Fits most hunting rifles, AR-style weapons, shotguns and handguns.
- Integrated clamp assembly for Picatinny and Weaver rails
- Off/on function button features a five level brightness control
- Sight window 25% larger than most providing wider field of view
- Aluminum, waterproof housing to 40" / 1 meter for safe operation in all weather conditions
- Windage and elevation adjustments via multi-function key extend more accurate compensation
- LotuTec protective lens coating and high quality glass afford bright, distortion-less clarity of sighting
- Battery compartment location allows quick and easy battery changes of the two included Lithium 3v CR 1632 batteries