The gray Telephoto SLR Chest Carrier from Clik Elite can leave you hands-free while walking or shooting. The Telephoto Chest Carrier is rated to hold DSLRs and lenses with a combined length of 12.5" (31.8cm) and is specifically useful when using your 70-200mm f/2.8 lens. This is a rapid access bag that can be worn as a sling, on your chest or connected to most Clik Elite backpacks.
This ballistic nylon bag opens away from your body providing extra security and making photography easier and more efficient. The separate tip-out organizer within the main compartment holds extra batteries, memory cards or other small items. There's also a neat little built-in rain fly that can provide extra protection while you're out on the trail and the weather turns foul.
The back panel is wide and comfortable while the supporting harness straps radiate out from its edges. Two straps go around your waist while the other two extend up and around your neck. All straps are adjustable to suit your need. Quick-release buckles make attaching and removing the straps easy.
- Fits DSLR bodies fitted with lenses up to 12.5" (31.8cm) such as Nikon D3x with Nkkor 300mm f/4D or with Nikkor 70 200mm f/2.8G ED VR II (Hood Reversed) or Canon 1Ds with Canon300mm f/4L or w/ Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II (Hood Reversed)
- Made specifically for a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens with pro body
- Zippered organizer in top and side pockets
- Strap adjusts easily from a casual neck-strap to a four-point chest harness that rides comfortably under traditional backpacks and provides for a solid, stable carriage
- Belt compatible back-panel buckles integrate with most Clik Elite backpacks
- Tuck-away rain fly