The Designjet T790PS 24" ePrinter from HP is similar to the T790 but with PostScript support and delivers fast, reliable, professional-quality prints right from your home or office. With the USB port, you can walk right up to the printer, insert your USB thumb drive and select a file to print, all without using a computer. In addition to the standard USB connection to your computer, the printer can be connected to a network so multiple users can share one printer, allowing you to cut costs and save resources.
The PostScript version includes a 160 GB hard drive where you can store commonly printed files for easy access. Additionally, the PS version comes standard with Adobe PostScript and PDF support. The built-in 8 GB of RAM enables the printer to seamlessly handle even the most complex files without stalling or draining computer resources.
Easy To Use
- The printer has an intuitive color touchscreen. PDF creation is easy with optional AutoCAD plug-in. Print preview eliminates error and waste. And because the printer is web-connected, it's easy to update.
- HP ePrint & Share lets you print to any HP Designjet printer without installing any drivers
- The printer's color touchscreen enables intuitive operation and page previews
- Web-connected and easy to update. Software updates occur automatically, every six months
High-Quality, High-Speed Results
- Print high-quality results at fast speeds. Designed together as a system, this ePrinter, Original HP inks, and HP printing materials deliver rich, dark blacks; true neutral grays; vibrant colors; and fine, detailed lines for highly accurate drawings.
- Get the job done quickly without sacrificing quality. Print up to 2 A1/D-sized prints per minute in Economode
- Print complex files as easily as simple ones with this ePrinter's 8 GB virtual memory
Access And Print Files On The Go
- As a mobile printer, the unit enhances collaboration. Print directly from your computer or USB drive without installing drivers. Web print directly from the color touchscreen. Share, access, and print files via the Web using HP ePrint & Share.
- Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files directly from your USB thumb drive; no computer required
- Create a print-ready PDF at the same time you print with HP ePrint & Share
- Print and share files directly from the color touchscreen-with HP ePrint & Share
- Select and print projects using the touchscreen - simply access those files via HP ePrint & Share
- Print remotely to any large-format HP Web-connected Designjet from your computer or mobile device