This is the orange Photo Sport Sling 100 AW from Lowepro. Here's a really lightweight way to get out on the trail with your camera, lens, phone, jacket and other items. At 1.7 lb (0.8kg), this pack is for someone who likes to travel fast and light. Made from rip stop nylon and supported by an adjustable and comfortable shoulder strap, this pack can be carried on a plane so you'll never be separated from your gear.
Inside, there is ample space for all kinds of gear - both photo and personal so don't be afraid to stuff your lightweight jacket inside as well as your phone, water bottle, ski poles, keys and even a snack. The dual compartment design permits you to organize your contents. The top area is readily accessed and can hold all your small stuff - phone, keys and water. The camera bay is for the bulkier items and is accessed two ways - either from the top or side when the pack is rotated for sling use. The zippered and padded side access features Lowepro's Ultra-Cinch Camera Chamber where you'll have a simple and reliable cinch closure in addition to the zipper.
Other features of the Photo Sport Sling 100 AW include reflective piping that will allow you to be seen in lower light conditions, a comfortable molded airflow backpad and multiple attachment points for optional accessories. Lowepro's built-in rain fly is another bonus that provides protection to the entire bag when you're caught in rain or snow. Backed by Lowepro's lifetime warranty, the Photo Sport Sling 100 AW is a reasonably-priced bag that offers a host of features for anyone who likes to be outdoors and wants a dual function sling and backpack that won't weigh you down and that provides more than adequate protection for your gear.
- Excellent for trail running, mountain biking, snowboarding and other active outdoor pursuits
- Ample space for personal gear and a camera kit
- Contoured construction features ultra-lightweight fabrics for improved durability during extreme activity
- Ultra-Cinch Camera Chamber protects camera gear in a padded and secure compartment and helps prevent bouncing while you're in motion
- Easily rotates to the front for rapid access to your gear
- Made from a stretch fabric
- All-weather cover provides added security when outdoors in marginal weather
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 33.7" (85.6 cm)