The 6010 StereoPak Nearfield 2.1 Stereo Speaker System (Mystic Black) from Genelec is a high-quality stereo sound system ideal for use in home or mobile studios. The system consists of a pair of 6010A 2-way active monitors, and the 5040A down-firing subwoofer.
The 6010A monitors each feature a bi-amplified design to give the 3" main drivers and 0.75" tweeters plenty of power to provide a wide, clear frequency response. The cast-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide are matched to the amplifier and electronics circuitry for clear, realistic audio with low distortion.
The 5040A subwoofer houses a magnetically-shielded 6.5" down-firing driver, powered by a 40W amplifier, allowing the subwoofer to provide ample bass support. The 6 RCA inputs support up to 5 main channels and 1 LFE channel. It also has 5 RCA outputs to connect to up to five 6010A monitors, allowing you to expand the system for surround applications. The subwoofer also provides a 3.5mm mini input for connecting MP3 or CD players. The subwoofer has adjustable input sensitivity and a crossover phase switch for matching the monitors, as well as a remote volume control for adjustment of the entire sound system.
This package includes the following items:
2 x 6010A Speakers
1 x 5040A Subwoofer
- Nearfield 2.1 monitoring system, ideal for home studios
- Pair of bi-amplified 2-way monitors
- Strong, clear sound from the shielded 3" main driver and 0.75" tweeter
- Standard RCA connections
- Cast-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide technologies help create realistic sound with a wide sweet spot
- Stylish and compact down-firing subwoofer
- Magnetically-shielded 6.5" woofer
- Powerful 40W subwoofer amplifier
- RCA inputs support 5 main channels and 1 LFE channel, while RCA outputs support up to five 6010A speakers for convenient expansion
- The subwoofer features an Aux 3.5mm mini input for connecting MP3 or CD players
- Remote volume control gives you control over the entire system