This is the sage/khaki Discovery: Medium Photo Daypack from Tenba. With a capacity of 1-2 DSLR bodies, 4-6 lenses, flash, accessories and hydration reservoir of up to 72 ounces, this is a pack for all seasons.
Bolstered by its water-repellent exterior and waterproof bottom, this 2.4 lb pack can run with the big boys. Doesn't matter if you're pro or amateur, if you need a bag that can withstand the demands of a day in the field, consider the Discovery: Medium Photo Daypack.
The bag is both well-designed and stylish. It's made with self-healing zippers for strength and the pull tabs can be used with gloves. Large mesh exterior pockets easily hold water bottles or even your gloves when you're ready to shoot and need more dexterity. For those extra long hauls, there is zippered area for a 72 oz. user-supplied hydration bladder. No need to be thirsty out on the road. If it rains or snows, just deploy the included rain fly and your pack will be further protected from the elements.
The top zippered compartment will hold your immediate need items such as a light jacket or snack but you'll also have additional pockets in the front flap that can hold anything from a business card to a battery or media card. For rapid access to your gear, there's a "pop-out" camera compartment in which you can store a complete rig and that slips out whenever you don't need it. Simply remove it entirely and the bag becomes lighter or gives you more room for something else. You'll have plenty of internal padded dividers to protect your cameras and lenses that are held in place by touch fasteners.
The straps are contoured and comfortable and complimented by a comfy waist belt - all fully adjustable to suit your traveling ease. Tenba has built-in a waterproof bottom for when you need to place the pack on the wet ground.
Backed by Tenba's 5-year warranty, the Discovery: Medium Photo Daypack is an ultra-lightweight solution to a heavyweight problem - how to tote around a lot of camera gear in comfort and ease of use.
- Tough, water-repellent nylon exterior
- Extraordinarily lightweight construction - weighs only 2.4 lb
- Heavy-duty, self-healing zippers
- Compression straps secure and stabilize the load
- Large elasticized micro-mesh pockets hold water bottle, gloves and more
- Hydration-ready rear compartment (hydration reservoir not included)
- Front accessory pocket perfect for phone or audio
- WeatherWrap auxiliary cover included
- Large top compartment for electronics, light jacket, lunch and more
- Additional accessory pockets in front flap
- Pop-out camera compartment holds complete DSLR setup in removable insert
- Harness and belt designed for exceptional comfort
- Waterproof bottom panel keeps the bag protected if you have to put it down on a wet surface