The VSK-2450 Mid-Tower Case from Antec is a cost-efficient enclosure for people on a budget. While its affordable price tag is one of the VSK-2450's most attractive qualities, its three 120mm cooling fan mounts and ten drive bays are nice additions. The VSK-2450 also comes with a pre-installed Antec VP450 power supply with dual +12V rails and full over-current, over-voltage and short-circuit protection.
When it comes to case design, the VSK-2450 focuses more on practicality than style. No need for flashy LED chassis lights when you can opt for a perforated front bezel for maximum air intake. Top-mounted power button and ports make this an ideal tower for the floor, which saves space on your desk for other computer peripherals.
- Motherboard Compatibility
- The VSK-2450 is compatible with Mini-ITX, microATX and standard ATX motherboards
- Up to 11 Drive Bays
- The VSK-2450 has an abundance of drive bays. It contains enough space for six 3.5" internal HDDs, three 5.25" external drive bays, a 3.5" external floppy drive and a floor mount for a 2.5" solid state drive (SSD)
- Maximum Cooling System
- A 120mm TwoCool fan is housed in the rear of the enclosure with the power supply unit. There are also two front mounts for 120mm fans (optional) for maximum internal air circulation and component cooling
- Practical Design
- The build of the VSK-2450 might not win any design awards, but its practical layout, such as the perforated 0.8 mm SECC steel front bezel, will keep your internal computer parts from overheating. Also, the VSK-2450 is an ideal floor tower with top-mounted ports
- Continuous Power
- The Antec VP450/VP450P power supply comes pre-installed with the VSK-2450. It boosts 450 watts of continuous power on dual +12V rails for increased system stability. It also comes with industrial grade protection in the form of over current protection (OCP), over voltage protection (OVP), short circuit protection (SCP) and over power protection (OPP)