TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 from Native Instruments is an ultra small USB DJ soundcard that can still function and pack enough punch to rock the biggest club. Two high-gain stereo outputs provide all needed for spinning tracks from a computer, and because of its compact size, preparing sets and mixes on a plane or train is a breeze.
Both channels can be output individually via 1/4" jacks to a DJ mixer using the included adapter cable, or mixed internally in TRAKTOR using one output to monitor the headphone mix, the other as the master out. The interface is built using Cirrus Logic digital to analog converters, plus state-of-the-art chip technology and driver architecture ensure top sound quality and low latency for professional use on stage and in the studio.
TRAKTOR LE 2 DJ software provides two playback decks to spin tracks directly from a hard drive with full iTunes integration and iPod compatibility. A handy Crate Flick option allows for browsing the user's virtual crates. The software's TruWave colored waveforms and BPM sync provides the power to perform perfect mixes while flavoring sets with three effects, expressive filters and instant looping functions.
- Ultra small USB DJ audio interface that easily fits in your pocket
- Perfect travel companion for any DJ
- Cirrus Logic 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters for pristine audio quality
- Low latency Mac and PC drivers for tightest possible response
- Two high-gain stereo outputs for punchy output levels
- One output can be used for headphone monitoring (pre-listening next track)
- Two output LEDs for instant visual feedback of signal chain
- Includes TRAKTOR LE 2 software so you can start mixing right away