The X Panda 24-Channel Analog Mixer from Solid State Logic is a 24 input mixer that can be used for tracking and master mix summing. X Panda is designed to work with any analog audio equipment. X Panda can be used as an elegant and ergonomically refined desktop mixer or placed in a 19" (482.6mm) rack (by virtue of the supplied removable rack ears) in a 7U space. It is extremely robust, hand-built with an all metal chassis and utilizes high quality controls and components. X Panda combines a 24 input SSL SuperAnalog mixer with the ability to truly expand the other equipment in your studio.
X Panda stereo channels feature input level control, along with individual L/R signal indicator LED's, separate L/R phase invert and a true stereo insert point.
It is built with the very same SuperAnalog DNA as the company's AWS, duality and matrix consoles.
- Highly versatile compact analogue mixer with SSL SuperAnalog benchmark audio quality
- 24 channel expander for X-Desk or any other analog mixer
- Adds long throw 3.9" (100mm) faders and 24 channel inputs to an X-Rack summing system
- 24 input summing mixer when used in conjunction with X-Desk/X-Rack (up to 22 input summing in standalone mode)
- 8 mono fader channels with main and alternate inputs giving 16 mono inputs
- 4 stereo fader channels with stereo inserts and stereo direct outputs
- Stereo cue and FX1 and FX2 mono AUX send controls
- Heavy duty self illuminated solo/cut switches
- Compact desktop design with removable 19" (482.6mm) rack ears
- Rear panel connections via DB25 D-sub