The PCM Total Bundle Upgrade from Lexicon is for existing PCM Native Reverb users who wish to add the PCM Native Effects Bundle to their arsenal of effects. The PCM Native Effects Bundle is a collection of native based effects plug-ins that offer the distinctive, smooth, and rich "Lexicon Sound" previously only available with the company's high end hardware. Seven effects plug-ins are included, along with hundreds of versatile and finely-crafted studio presets.
As a visual aid to editing, the Real-Time Display window provides three views. The 3-D Display shows the feedback or output of each voice displayed on the screen as a vertical hollow frame. The frame is filled by the measured real-time level in the voice and acts as a meter (0dB = full scale). The depth represents logarithmic delay time and the "x "axis represents pan. The Frequency Display shows the frequency levels of the left and right output while a Live Impulse Response Display shows a live impulse response of the left and right output signals.
A bundle of heritage and innovation, the PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle is the studio plug-in package for creating professional mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic, Nuendo, or any other RTAS, Audio Units, or VST compatible host.
Note! Requires 2nd generation iLok USB smart key (not included)
- 7 Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of presets
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Full parameter control and automation
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows and Mac)
- Formats work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW