The LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle from Lexicon is a plug-in bundle that features reverb algorithms derived from the company's hardware processors. The effects have the ability to envelope a mix with the clarity, depth and fullness usually obtained from recording in a major studio.
The bundle offers four algorithm based plug-ins along with over 220 finely-crafted studio presets that can radically change the way a mix is colored. To assist in fine tuning a setting, the user interface provides several visual aids.
Each algorithm can be run in mono, stereo or mono in/stereo out and input and output meters allow for verifying signal levels at a glance. A multi-dimensional, real-time display provides three animated screens to choose from, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help in shaping the sound.
Note: Requires 2nd generation iLok USB smart key (not included)
- 4 Lexicon reverb algorithms
- Over 220 studio presets
- Each algorithm can be run in mono, stereo or mono in/stereo out
- Full parameter control and automation
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows and Mac)
- Formats work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW