The DA55 USB-to-Headset Adapter from Plantronics is a stellar solution that allows you to plug your H-Series or P-Series Plantronics headset into the USB port of your computer. This adapter utilizes digital signal processing (DSP) for crisp, clear sound as you use your headset with VoIP softphone applications. In addition, this adapter combines echo suppression and Call Clarity to keep your audio natural and clear. Beyond audio quality, the adapter also supports Quick Disconnect, so you can disconnect your headset from the adapter without losing your phone call. Ideal for your call center or everyday business use, this headset is a nifty way to bring digital audio improvements to your VoIP communications.
- Digitally enhanced USB-to-headset adapter provides clear, crisp audio
- Quick Disconnect capability allows the headset to detach without losing the call
- Advanced echo cancellation ensures clear, natural conversations
- SoundGuard Plus shields listeners from overly-loud transmissions
- Call Clarity enhances intelligibility by equalizing incoming call volume.
- Download firmware updates from Plantronics website