This is a 5 pack of Rollei Pan 25. It is a panchromatic sensitized black & white film with low speed ISO 25/15. Besides the excellent fine-grain, this film has very good resolving power and high edge sharpness. Rollei Pan 25 is characterized by a high sensitivity reserve of one f-stop, depending upon development.
The thin-section document-emulsion is poured onto a highly transparent base and offers an extraordinary sharpness, with finest grain. Rollei Pan 25 achieves highest image quality with using very large scales of magnification.
Note: Maco is the actual owner and manufacturer of this film. They purchased the Rollei and Agfa names and formulas. This item may be sold under different names but it is the same film
- Panchromatic sensitized with low speed ISO 25/15
- Special coating for an improvement of the transport properties of the cameras
- Suitable for daylight and tungsten use
- Polyester base support guarantees the highest level of archive stability (LE 500)
- Spectral sensitization 400 - 650nm
- Very fine grain and high sharpness as a base for negatives with an excellent quality with "non-curling" backside coating to improve flatness