The LifeBook P771 12.1" Notebook Computer from Fujitsu is a portable computer, perfect for use in corporate environments. It is loaded with Windows 7 Professional (32-bit), allowing it to communicate with corporate networks and providing other tools necessary for business. The system also features integrated dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless communication.
The LifeBook also boasts a number of security features that are beneficial to business. A fingerprint reader provides true biometric security, and the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) protects encrypted data. An ExpressCard slot is available, allowing you to use expansion cards. The computer's keyboard is resistant against spills, helping to prevent a minor accident from causing major damage.
The computer is powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz Intel Core i7-2617M CPU, which can be overclocked to 2.6GHz via Turbo Boost. It boasts 4GB of RAM, a 160GB 5400rpm hard drive, an integrated webcam, and integrated Intel GMA HD 3000 graphics. Its 12.1" display features a LED backlight and antiglare finish. The system can operate for about 8.5 hours on a single battery charge.
- Powered by a dual-core Intel Core i7 CPU with vPRO technology and Turbo Boost
- Loaded with 4GB of RAM, a 160GB 5400rpm hard drive, and Windows 7 Professional (32-bit)
- 12.1" WXGA display features a LED backlight and antiglare finish
- Built-in webcam features a 2MP resolution
- Weighs only 3.1 pounds with DVD burner -- and 2.9 pounds with DVD burner removed and replaced with a weight saver panel!
- Operates for up to 8.5 hours on a single battery charge
- Versatile with an optional port replicator available and a modular bay that supports optical drives or a bay battery for extended productivity
- Security features include a fingerprint reader and TPM support
- You'll be able to expand the computer's functionality via an ExpressCard expansion slot, SD memory card reader, two USB 3.0 ports, and one USB 2.0 port
- A spill-resistant keyboard and the Fujitsu Shock Sensor hard drive protection system work to protect the computer against accidental damage
- Bluetooth allows the computer to communicate with compatible wireless peripherals
- Dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi features faster transfer rates and extended operating range when compared to earlier versions of Wi-Fi -- while retaining backwards compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11b devices