The LifeBook E751 15.6" Notebook Computer from Fujitsu is a portable computer, perfect for use in corporate environments. It is loaded with Windows 7 Professional (64-bit), allowing it to communicate with corporate networks and providing other tools necessary for business. The system also features integrated dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless communication.
Extensive security features are built into the system. These include a dedicated Smart Card reader, a biometric fingerprint reader, TPM, two-level password protection, a security panel, and support for Computrace's subscription-based service. A spill-resistant keyboard and a hard drive shock sensor enhance the computer's durability.
The computer is powered by a dual-core 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-2520M CPU, which can be overclocked to 3.2GHz thanks to Intel Turbo Boost. It is loaded with 4GB of RAM, a 320GB 7200rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, and an integrated webcam. The system can operate for about 7.6 hours on a single battery charge.
- Powered by a 2nd Generation dual-core Intel Core i5 CPU with Turbo Boost
- Loaded with 4GB of RAM, a 320GB 7200rpm hard drive, and Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
- Anti-microbial keyboard helps protect against a wide spectrum of harmful microbes, bacteria, and fungi
- Versatile with optional port replicator and a modular bay that supports optical drives or bay battery for extended productivity
- Wirelessly connect to a TV or a projector for a business presentation -- some TVs or projectors require an Intel Wireless Display adapter
- Webcam LED indicator lights up alerting you when the webcam is on
- Extensive security features include a fingerprint sensor, TPM support, a dedicated Smart Card slot (third-party software required), two-level BIOS and HDD password protection, a security panel, and Computrace support (requires subscription)
- Charge your cell phone or MP3 player -- even when the notebook is off -- with the Anytime USB Charge port
- Industry-leading reliability with spill-resistant keyboard and Fujitsu Shock Sensor hard drive protection system
- USB 3.0 port saves time when storing large files on external storage devices
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Includes a plethora of communication tools, including a 56k modem, Gigabit Ethernet, and dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Built-in webcam features a 1.3MP resolution