The LifeBook S751 14" Notebook Computer from Fujitsu is a portable computer, perfect for use in corporate environments. It is loaded with Windows 7 Professional (64-bit), allowing it to communicate with corporate networks and providing other tools necessary for business. The system features integrated 802.11n Wi-Fi for wireless communication. It also sports Gigabit Ethernet and a 56k modem for wired connectivity and dial-up Internet support.
The LifeBook also boasts a number of security features that are beneficial to business. A fingerprint reader provides true biometric security, a Smart Card slot is available for authentication, and the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) protects encrypted data. An ExpressCard slot is available, allowing you to use expansion cards. The computer's keyboard is resistant against spills, helping to prevent a minor accident from causing major damage.
The computer is powered by a dual-core 2.3Hz Intel Core i5-2410M CPU, which can be overclocked to 2.9GHz thanks to Turbo Boost. It boasts 4GB of RAM, a 320GB 7200rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, an integrated webcam, and integrated Intel GMA HD 3000 graphics. Its 14" display features an antiglare finish for enhanced usability in bright lighting conditions. The system can operate for about 7.1 hours on a single battery charge.
- Powered by a dual-core Intel Core i5 CPU with Turbo Boost
- Loaded with 4GB of RAM, a 320GB 7200rpm hard drive, and Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
- The computer weighs about 5.4 pounds with the DVD burner installed. Simply remove the modular burner and install the included weight saver face plate over the drive bay and the system's weight drops to 5 pounds!
- 14" display features a 16:9 aspect ratio, native support for 720p video, and antiglare finish
- Built-in webcam features a 1.3MP resolution
- Operates for up to 7.1 hours on a single battery charge
- Security features include a fingerprint reader, TPM support, a Smart Card slot, two-level BIOS and hardware password protection, a security panel, and support for Computrace and Intel AT subscriptions
- You'll be able to expand the computer's functionality via an ExpressCard/54 expansion slot, a memory card reader, three dedicated USB 2.0 ports, and an eSATA/USB 2.0 combo port
- A spill-resistant keyboard and the Fujitsu Shock Sensor hard drive protection system work to protect the computer against accidental damage
- SuperMulti DVD burner can write all types of CD and DVD formats. Its supports dual-layer DVDs, which feature an 8.5GB storage capacity
- Dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi features faster transfer rates and extended operating range when compared to earlier versions of Wi-Fi -- while retaining backwards compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g and 802.11b devices. It is compatible with 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks
- 56k modem supports dial-up access -- all over the world!
- ENERGY STAR qualified