The Wireless HDMI WHDI Extender 50' (15 m) from KanexPro includes a transmitter and receiver that allows you to extend signals wirelessly at up to 50 feet away. The wireless extender is based on WHDI technology, which enables top quality wireless uncompressed HD video delivery throughout the home, allowing you to connect any source to any display.
The transmitter connects to any HDMI source, like a Blu-ray player, A/V receiver, set-top box or PC; you can then transmit uninterrupted HDMI signals wirelessly and view it on the display with the receiver connected to it. This extender is ideal for applications where traditional cabling cannot be installed in-wall. It allows you to avoid long cable runs or drilling through the walls. It also supports HDCP and EDID requirements, ensuring the display or content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP devices.
- Wirelessly extend full HD 1080p/60 with digital audio up to 50' (15 m) anywhere in the house or office
- No line of sight required
- Conforms to high speed HDMI specifications (including Deep Color, HD lossless audio formats and Lip Sync)
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- EDID and HDCP 1.2 compliant
- HDMI CEC support for display devices
- Conforms to WHDI 1.0 specification
- Built-in AES 128-bit encryption
- Supports IR extensions transmission function
- External power supplies included