The Guitar, Keyboard, Drum Throne by On-Stage is a versatile chair for any touring musician and equally as handy around the studio. Built with the keyboardist and guitarist in mind, the adjustable 12 1/4" vinyl seat has ten positions from 21 to 31" in height and is padded for extra comfort. The backrest is also padded and adjusts vertically to create the playing position that's just right for you. Braced legs and non-slip rubber end caps add stability and the built-in footrest is ideal for guitarists who prefer to rest the guitar on their leg while playing.
Note: WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- The adjustable 12 1/4" padded vinyl seat has ten positions from 21 to 31" in height
- The backrest is adjusted with dual tension knobs for comfortable playing positions
- Braced legs add stability while performing and built-in footrest is ideal for guitarists
- Non-slip rubber end caps on feet prevent movement
- Quick setup and breakdown makes it ideal for gigging musicians