The Blue-Dot 1-Cell Hi/Lo/Strobe Flashlight from Brite-Strike is a tactical LED flashlight designed for police officers. It has light output up to 190 lumens, and a runtime at maximum output of 1.0 hour. The light beam is a brilliant white light with a wider “spread” for a flood effect. It's made from CNC machine milled aluminum, with a black anodized finish.
An HLS (Hi/Lo/Strobe) switch allows you to turn the light on with a full click-on, then quickly (and silently) move to low, then strobe, then back to high, all using just one hand. The pocket clip is specifically designed for line officers and is reversed from other tactical lights. The clip features a greater clearance for lighting fast draws from either a BDU pocket, duty belt, or six pocket police pant. It also allows for quick mounting on a uniform epaulet, and quick removal when needed.
This flashlight is weatherproof and submersible, and operates on one 123A lithium battery, which is included.
- Tactical LED flashlight designed for police officers
- Constructed from CNC machine milled aluminum
- Flashlight can be turned on and all modes engaged, using just one finger or thumb and one hand
- Hi/Lo/Strobe (HLS) switch allows you to turn the light on with a full click-on, quickly and silently switch to Lo, then Strobe, and back to Hi
- Up to 190 lumens output, with a runtime on Hi output of 1.0 hour
- Weatherproof and submersible
- Operates on one 123A lithium battery, which is included