The Brite-Strike TOC-100 Tactical Observation Camera is a cost-effective option for small departments on a tight budget. The TOC-100 features a pistol grip design and a 3' flexible tube for capturing video and still images with ease when you're out in the field. A 3.5" LCD monitor magnetically attaches to the camera, or can be used off-camera by another member of the team, to view the situation from up to 30' away. Water-proof and dust-proof, the camera can handle even inclement weather, and with a 4.92' range, the TOC-100 also captures Night Vision footage.
- Ability to observe covertly in 960 x 240 AVI video resolution and shoot 640 x 480 stills
- Mini water-proof camera with 3' flexible extended tube
- Night vision range of 4.92'
- Waterproof and dustproof level of IP67
- 3.5" TFT LCD wireless monitor with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Rugged, lightweight ergonomic pistol grip design
- Durable water resistant and shock resistant carry case included