The Davis & Sanford Attaras 3-Section Aluminum Tripod with B11 Ball Head is a tall, lightweight tripod that comes with a professional ball head. The 3-section legs and 2-section center column reach a maximum height of 63" when fully extended with the ball head attached.
Constructed of extremely lightweight aluminum, the tripod & head together weigh only 4 lb. The system supports loads up to 9 lb, so it's appropriate for any compact digital camera, small camcorder, or even a DSLR with a fairly long lens.
Flip locks enable leg extension. Legs can be set independently at three different angles for work on uneven terrain. Thanks to the dual sections of the rapid center column, minimum height is a very low 11".
The included B11 ball head features separate adjustments for pan and tilt and comes with a QRB11 quick-release plate.
- Rapid center column (28mm diameter) has two sections, and it releases & locks via a wing lock
- Counterweight hook at the bottom of the center column allows you to hang a camera bag or other weight for added stability under uneven loads or in windy conditions
- Directional compass is set in tripod base
- Tripod and head both have bubble levels for accurate leveling
- Rubber feet enhance the tripod's stability
- Three-position independent leg adjustments