The ETC Net3 Radio Focus Remote (RFR) Transmitter is part of a system that provides comprehensive wireless remote control of your Eos or Congo Family lighting control system.
The small handheld transmitter unit provides access to common controls for channel and dimmer checks and uses softkeys for access to more advanced console functions. The integral display provides soft key labeling and status information. The RFR has encoder wheels on either side of the transmitter unit for parameter control and scrolling functions. The transmitter batteries are recharged by connecting the unit to an active USB port.
Note! Transmitter only. Remote operation requires separate purchase of an RFR receiver.
- Schools and colleges
- TV studios
- Wireless communication
- Generous radio range
- Commonly used commands for focus and basic record and playback
- Softkeys for additional commands
- Built-in display for system status and softkey labels
- On/Off switch
- Supports multiple systems operating separately in same area
- Rechargeable NiMh batteries
- USB connectivity
- Ethernet connectivity