The serpentine Magnesian 20 Shoulder Bag from Clik Elite is slightly larger than their Magnesian 10 bag. This one holds a camera, 2 lenses, flash, accessories and will also hold your iPad. The unique feature of this bag is its open and close mechanism. The front flap is magnetic and automatically closes when flipped. Opening it is just as easy. Simply turn the knob on the front of the bag.
Made from tough nylon, the bag is durable on the outside but gentle on the inside. Accessed via its zipper on the inside cover, movable internal dividers allow you to create a gear-friendly environment while the entire bag is carried by a padded, adjustable shoulder strap. Two spacious side pockets can be used to hold an extra lens or a flash as well as various other accessories. Speaking of accessories, on the inside of the front flap you'll find an organizer pocket in which you can store memory cards, batteries or cables.
There are also plenty of extras to meet the demands of any situation you may come up against. For example, there's a nifty rain fly that can be rapidly deployed when the weather changes. It will cover the entire bag and keep it moisture-free. If you're an inveterate traveler, the bag has a trolley sleeve that will permit you to attach it to your rolling luggage cart.
Backed by Clik Elite's lifetime warranty, this bag is a good choice for a day trip in the city or country since it holds enough gear to record memories of your adventure.
- Also holds an iPad in addition to camera, 2 lenses and flash
- Magnetic closure automatically closes in place, opens with a turn
- Classic camera bay with adjustable dividers for additional lens and flash
- Roomy side pockets accommodate water bottles and other items
- Organizer pockets under top flap for data cards, batteries and cables
- Back panel sleeve for sliding onto roller bag handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap, with air cell cushioned pad
- Zippered inner protective cover
- Tuck-a-Way rain fly