The gray Venture 35 Backpack from Clik Elite is slightly larger than their Venture 30 model. For heading out on a quick photo expedition to the outback, this bag has it all. In addition to accommodating your pro DSLR, 4-5 lenses plus accessories, it has a 3 liter (100 oz) hydration bladder essential for active endeavors while even the side pockets are designed to hold water bottles. You'll never want for thirst.
The bag is made from Clik's water-resistant nylon and supplied with an easy-to-use rain fly that can be quickly set up during a sudden downpour - or even if you're crossing a stream and want to keep your gear extra dry. Most scenic photographers need a tri or mono-pod and the Venture 35 is equipped with a tip-out sling that will center your "pod" in the center of your pack. The harness system is fully adjustable and contains both waist belt and sternum strap for steadying the pack while traveling.
The interior is set up to be arranged in whatever configuration you need to safely hold your gear. Adjustable and padded dividers will create individual compartments for your DSLR and lenses. The top zippered pocket is for smaller items like cards, batteries and other personal items that need to be quickly accessed. Rugged zippers guard the front compartments and allow you to open only that part of the pack that you need to retrieve specific gear.
Clik has designed the harness system to be ergonomic and comfortable while in use. You'll be able to fine tune the pack with variable height, width and angle of the wide shoulder straps to create a perfect fit. The waist belt is also wide and connected with a bi-directional quick-release buckle that cradles your hips. There's also a sternum strap for additional security and balance.
Backed by Clik Elite's lifetime warranty, the Venture 35 is a slim, trim and rugged pack for anyone who likes to get off the beaten path to where real images are made.
- Padded camera bay with adjustable Cradle Lens Dividers holds pro-body camera and multiple lenses
- Tip-out tripod sling carries any size tripod centered on pack
- Side pockets carry water bottles or tripod under side compression strap
- Hydration compartment fits a 3 liter (100 oz) bladder essential for active endeavors
- Taylor Fit adjustable harness system fine tunes pack fit with variable height, width and angle of shoulder straps for a perfect fit
- Contour waist belt with bi-directional buckle comfortably cradles hips
- ChestPort and accessory compatible attachment points
- Stretch-mesh front stash pocket for quick access items
- Zippered top pocket organizes camera accessories and personal items
- Side pockets for water bottles and other items, will also side-carry light stands or a tripod when used with side compression strap
- Tuck-away rain fly