The Telex 450D is a handheld push-to-talk style paging microphone designed for use in commercial facilities, retail stores, schools, medical offices or any environment that requires a rugged paging microphone. The 450D features a dynamic element and omnidirectional polar pattern for smooth, peak-free response and enhanced detail while reproducing speech. A 6-foot (extended) coiled cable terminates to bare cable for direct integration with commercial PA amplifiers.
- Smooth Speech Reproduction
- The 450D's omnidirectional pattern, contoured frequency response and high SPL capability enable smooth reproduction of speech without peak distortion.
- The push-to-talk button enables quick and easy control.
- Unterminated Coiled Cable
- The coiled cable measures 12-inches in length while retracted and 6-feet in length extended. The cable in unterminated for direct integration with commercial PA amplifier systems.