The gray Volt Clikstand from Clik Elite ranks as one of the most unique backpacks around. Then again, it's not just a pack - it's a portable studio. For the outdoor photographer who needs a lot of equipment on site, the Volt fills the bill. It's not only rated to hold your DSLR, 4 lenses and accessories, but it will also accommodate a lighting head and power pack. Your tripod, light stands and umbrellas can be neatly stored on the sides.
The Volt is made from a rigid frame designed to handle heavy loads and then, when you reach your destination, serve as a mount for your camera or light. As a matter of fact, the top pocket of the Volt will hold your camera already mounted to the frame so when you're ready to shoot, just open the pack, unfold the frame and your camera is already in shooting position. Or, attach your lighting head and be just as ready to do a portrait or produce fill light for an outside shot. For smaller items, the Volt has numerous storage compartments for support gear such as batteries, filters, memory cards or cables.
The Volt is made from heavy-duty, water-resistant Cordura nylon so you need not be afraid to go out when it's raining. Besides, it has a wonderful rain fly that covers the entire bag - even the tripod. The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable as is the wide waist belt that distributes the weight evenly on your hips. The included Clik ChestPort System for wearing an accessory pack on your chest as well as several attachment points for connecting various accessories, make this a more than versatile backpack. It's backed by Clik's lifetime warranty.
- ClikStand is a supportive frame for carrying heavy equipment, a prop-up workstation, and a versatile mount for your camera, lighting and reflectors
- Rapid-access camera bay opens fast to reveal contents
- Modular organization adjusts to organize camera and lenses or strobe lighting setups
- Tripod attachment options on front or sides
- Top pocket allows strobe head to stay mounted to ClikStand while stored in the main compartment for fast setup on location
- Plenty of organized storage compartments and pockets to keep your photo equipment, water, and personal items handy
- ChestPort and accessory compatible attachment points
- Tuck-away rain fly