The gray Infinity Case from Clik Elite is well-named since it's so comfortable, you can carry it forever. Simple, lightweight and functional, the Infinity offers you an easy way to tote your digital 4/3rds camera, extra lens and flash. Or, it's even spacious enough to take along a small DSLR.
The exterior is a water-resistant nylon so you need not fear getting caught in a sudden rain shower. Inside, it's soft and padded with a movable divider. Arrange the bag to safely hold your camera. There's also a stretch mesh pocket for media cards and batteries located under the top zippered flap.
Double zippers with handy pull tabs guard the entrance to the Infinity. A unique feature of the bag is that it opens away from your body. This is both a more rapid way to retrieve your camera as well as being a security feature since no one near will be able to see what's inside. Carry it by its removable, padded shoulder strap or use Clik's ChestPort system that permits you to carry it on your chest. There's also a handy belt loop that will leave you hands-free during your day outside.
As an added feature, Clik has included some clever tuck-a-way attachment buckles that you can stuff away when you don't need them. Use them to attach anything from a cleaning cloth, lens pouch, filter case or even your keys if so desired. The Infinity is backed by Clik's standard lifetime warranty.
- Adjustable internal divider customizes the space to fit a 4/3rds size camera and extra lens, or a compact DSLR
- Inside stretch mesh pocket under the top double zippered flap
- Removable padded shoulder strap for side carry
- Included ChestPort system buckles integrate with most Clik Elite backpacks
- Suspender harness for chest carry
- Belt compatible back panel
- Hide-away attachment buckles