The EC-TB4P USB 3.0 to 2.5" SATA Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure from Sabrent is a super-easy way to convert an internal 2.5" SATA II or SATA I hard drive to an external drive. This enclosure supports 1TB-capacity drives and drives that are 9.5mm/12.5mm thick. In connecting to your computer, this enclosure boasts a blazing fast USB 3.0 interface. That interface is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports. Simply insert the drive into the enclosure and connect the enclosure to your computer. No drivers needed first. Because the enclosure is made of durable aluminum, it also dissipates heat as you use your SATA drive in the enclosure.
- Supports 2.5" SATA II or SATA I hard drives that are up to 1TB in capacity and 9.5mm/12.5mm thick
- The ultra light aluminum case provides heat dissipation
- The LED light indicates the power and activity status
- The enclosure is hot-swappable and plug-and-play so you can connect it, or disconnect it, or reconnect it to your computer without having to install drivers or reboot your computer
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 computer ports
- You can easily access the drive via your notebook or desktop computer