The Cam Caddie Scorpion EX Starter Kit 0CC-0100-SK comes with the Cam Caddie Scorpion EX , 1 Accessory Shoe, 1 Accessory Wing, and a 1/4-20 Flashner/Converter.
The Cam Caddie Scorpion EX is a versatile camera handle and stabilizer designed to give modern DSLRs and point & shoot cameras the same feel as a traditional video camcorder. The new breed of DSLRs & HD video cameras have become so small they are now difficult to hold & maneuver. The Scorpion EX solves this problem with its ergonomically designed handle, creating a comfortable grip for smooth and steady shots. The Scorpion EX can also help facilitate moves that look like a professional jib arm or camera stabilizer.The Cam Caddie Scorpion EX is Ideal for capturing action shots, and low angles, Specifically designed for the run-and-gun videographer, the Scorpion EX is a great DSLR Rig for quickly attaching an endless variety of accessories. The Cam Caddie Scorpion EX is the number one choice among professional skateboard videographers and is a top choice for today's ultra mobile, budget-conscious filmmakers.
The Cam Caddie Scorpion EX is compatible with nearly all consumer level video recording devices and DSLRs.
The tripod-mount screw hole is a universal feature found on nearly all camera models, and is the mechanism which is required to attach your camera to the Scorpion mount.
The Accessory Shoe is used to mount microphones, LED lights or any other device that is normally attached with the flash shoe platform. The Accessory Shoe can be used to mount a single microphone or LED light, or it can be combined with the Accessory Wing to create a 10-inch track for mounting multiple items.
The 6061 aluminum alloy made accessory wing is a 10" (25.4cm) flat bar that is used with the Accessory Shoe to offer extra spacing on the camera support for mounting camera accessories or used with the Mounting Screw to connect to the base of the Scorpion. It can be mounted onto any 1/4-20 thread or a tripod top plate to attach multiple accessories. The bar is compatible with accessories such as: light panels, mics, monitors, lavaliere transponders, etc. You can attach the wing directly to the camera via the Cam Caddie 1/4-20 Flashner/Converter.
The 1/4-20 Flashner converts a standard 1/4-20 tripod mount to a standard flash shoe. The Cam Caddie Scorpion EX is compatible with nearly all consumer level video recording devices and DSLRs.
- Consists of a Cam Caddie Scorpion EX, an Accessory Wing, a 1/4-20 Flash Shoe Adaptor and an Accessory Shoe
Cam Caddie Scorpion EX
- Provides image stabilization and anti-shake feature and ensures stable shooting
- Acts as a universal stabilizing video camera handle
- Used with cameras such as Canon 5D Mark II, Nikon D90, Red Scarlet, & Red Epic
- 10" (25.4cm) flat bar - is used with the accessory shoe to offer extra spacing on the camera support for mounting camera accessories
- Can be mounted onto any 1/4-20 thread and a tripod top plate to attach multiple accessories
- Compatible with accessories such as Lite Panels, Mics, Monitors & Lavaliere Transponders, etc
- Can attach it directly to the camera via the Cam Caddie 1/4-20 Flash Shoe Adaptor
1/4-20 Flash Shoe Adaptor
- Used with the Cam Caddie Tripod Adaptor
- Mounts camera accessories such as field recorders, lavaliere transponders, lights, microphones, and monitors on the camera
- Adjustable size - ensures optimum weight distribution
- Quick-release plate - allows you to easily attach and detach the converter from the camera system
- Compatible with cameras such as Canon 5d Mark II, Canon Rebel T2, Canon 7d, Nikon D90, and Red Scarlet
- Used to attach camera accessories to the Cam Caddie Scorpion EX support device
- You can mount accessories such as flash units, light panels, microphones, XLR inputs or external recording devices to the camera system (on adding a single or multiple accessory shoes to the support device)
- Mount Field Recorders, Lavaliere Transponders, Lights to the support device
- Attach TTL Speedlite & Flash Units to the camera system
- Equipped with an adjustable size, the accessory ensures optimum weight distribution
- You can easily mount camera monitors to the support device with the help of the accessory shoe
- Quick-release attachment allows you to detach or attach the shoe to the support device