The 10-Bay Desktop SAS/SATA RAID PCIe Expansion HD Array (20 TB) from JMR Electronics is designed to deliver peace of mind in the most demanding data storage, imaging and video applications. The HD array delivers high storage capacity, powerful and robust performance in a compact desktop unit.
The unit is configured for immediate installation and connection to your host computer via an included RAID controller and mini-SAS cable.
When used with a Mac Pro, or similar servers or workstations, the 10-Bay Desktop SAS/SATA JBOD/RAID enables 1000 Mbps data transfer via direct connection to the host computer's PCI Express bus (using a supplied Host Cable Adapter). This allows the installation of a RAID controller and other PCI Express peripherals directly inside the desktop system.
For ease of use, the unit is configured for immediate installation and connection to your host computer through a x4, x8 or x16 PCI Express Switch Module.
Ultra-quiet and unobtrusive with a thermostatically controlled cooling system, 10-Bay systems are configured with ten 2 TB disk drives (hot swappable, in easily removable disk carriers).
- The 10-Bay HD Array has ten 3.5" hot swappable disk drives
- This hard drive array system is compatible with all 3.5" SAS and SATA drives
- It has a Kensington lock slot for an optional security lock
- The system has an excellent GUI for RAID Management
- The 10-Bay system is RoHS Compliant, FCC Class (B) licensed for home or industrial use and CE certified and licensed for use worldwide
- The unit has SAS 2.0, SAS, SATA II, SATA connectivity
- The hard drive array supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 40, 50 and 60
- The unit supports up to 128 end devices
- The unit works with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- The system can send email and SNMP notifications