It seems no matter what line of work you are in nowadays; projectors are finding their way into every niche. Vivitek is one of the companies leading the charge with beamers that are both affordable and loaded with features. The D853W WXGA Digital Projector uses the latest in DLP Technology from Texas Instruments that enables you to display outstanding images, and features BrilliantColor for exceptional brightness and vibrant colors.
It provides a 3200:1 contrast ratio and 3200 lumens of superior brightness, which both collectively work to provide excellent projection under any lighting conditions. It allows you to adjust image settings in the most challenging presentation environments.
It has an ultra-portable lightweight design and weighs only 6 lb. (2.7kg), which fits a variety of applications for business, education and other professional organizations. The D853W projector is a part of Vivitek's line of mobile projectors equipped with the features you need to make projector operation maintenance simple.
Other notable features of the D853W are that no filter is required and that it is resistant to dust and dirt. Its quick-start feature offers a no-wait time for the projector to warm up while the instant power down feature provides a no-wait period for the projector to wind down. It also includes a Kensington keypad lock, which is built into the projector to prevent theft or any unauthorized removal of the projector.
- Native WXGA resolution and able to display up to UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- 3200 lumens of brightness with a 3200:1 contrast ratio
- 3D-ready via DLP Link
- High-efficiency lamps that last up to 6000 hours (in economy mode)
- Extensive connectivity options include: HDMI v1.3, DVI-I, VGA-In, Composite video
- VGA-output for display on a secondary monitor
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments
- Enhanced color and display adjustments
- Network-ready for integration and system administration via RJ-45