The EC-3US35 USB 3.0 to 3.5" SATA Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure from Sabrent is a super-easy way to convert an internal 3.5" SATA II or SATA I hard drive to an external drive. This enclosure features a blazing fast USB 3.0 interface so as to connect to your computer. That interface is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports. Simply insert the drive into the enclosure and connect the enclosure to your computer. No drivers needed first. Because the enclosure is made of durable aluminum, it also dissipates heat as you use your SATA drive in the enclosure. A stand is also included for vertically positioning the enclosure on your desk.
- Supports a standard 3.5" SATA II or SATA I hard drive
- Transfer data from the enclosure to your computer at a rate of up to 5Gbps via the USB 3.0 interface or up to 480Mbps via USB 2.0
- The ultra light aluminum case provides heat dissipation
- Supports "Wakeup" ability
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 computer ports
- The enclosure complies with SATA and SATA II specifications
- You can easily access the drive via your notebook or desktop computer