The Keyboard Controller from Logitech is a wireless keyboard that can be used to control the Revue with Google TV. The wireless remote, which connects to the Revue via the advanced wireless Unifying Technology system, features a touch pad and media controls. It is identical to the keyboard controller that ships with the Logitech Revue with Google TV.
- Made for Google TV
- The Logitech Keyboard Controller was designed specifically for Google TV, so you'll have the dedicated commands you need to search, control and interact with videos from TV and the web -- all from your keyboard.
- The Web at Your Fingertips
- A touch pad with vertical scrolling allows you to control the cursor on-screen, navigate websites and scroll up and down without a mouse. The compact keyboard gives you a natural way to enter text, so it's fast and easy to search for and find things to watch.
- Stand at the Ready
- The controller stands on its edge to make it easy to store neatly next to the couch or inside a cabinet. It stays out of sight when you don't need it, but is easy to grab when you want it.
- Entertainment-System Controls
You've got basic commands -- including Play, Pause, Rewind, and Fast-Forward -- in easy reach so you can have control over what you're watching. It uses the Logitech Harmony technology inside the Logitech Revue companion box to control your entertainment devices, so you can switch channels, change the volume or control videos when you have Logitech Revue as part of your entertainment system.
From bookmarking to Dual View, you can move through the Google TV interface and all the available apps using the navigation panel.
- Advanced 2.4GHz Wireless
- Since everyone has a different living room configuration, the Keyboard Controller has a reliable, long-range connection with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Unifying Technology
Logitech Unifying technology makes it easy to add other accessories to the included USB receiver. The tiny wireless receiver allows you to connect up to six compatible wireless devices, such as a keyboard or mouse without adding another receiver.
Logitech Unifying technology is built into Logitech Revue, so the included receiver is only needed for other Google TV devices or use of the keyboard controller with a PC.