The Audio-Technica ATW-CHG2 Two-Bay Recharging Station simultaneously charges a ATW-T210a uniPak transmitter, and ATW-T220a handheld transmitter. The bays feature automatic shut-off if alkaline or damaged batteries are inserted.
- NiMH batteries are charged within the transmitters
- Versatile unit charges ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak transmitters (in any combination)
- Built-in safety feature monitors cell voltage and automatically turns off the unit if problems are detected
- Automatic shut-off if alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries are installed
- Automatic shut-off if damaged batteries are installed
- Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger