The MicroEarset Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone by Audio-Technica is a small, over-the-ear boom microphone designed to provide exceptionally clear and natural vocal pickup in theatrical performances, houses of worship, broadcast studios and many other live applications. Its thin, unobtrusive design, beige color, and 1" length makes it barely noticeable to an audience and weighing only .07 oz, the one wearing it will practically forget it's on.The microphone is an omnidirectional miniature condenser, engineered for natural vocal reproduction with an extended frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz, similar to what you would expect from high-quality lavaliere microphones. The power module features Audio-Technica's proprietary UniSteep filter which allows you to choose from flat response or low-frequency roll-off helping to reduce or eliminate ambient noise. This MicroEarset BP893c-TH includes a permanently attached 55" (1.4 m) miniature cable that comes unterminated for use with Audio-Technica, Sennheiser, Shure, and other manufacturer's systems. It requires 11 to 52 volt phantom power for operation but is equipped with the AT8539 power module which provides this right out of the box. Also included is a cable clip to relieve strain, two windscreens, two element covers, one moisture guard, a belt clip, and a protective carrying case.
- Small, over-the-ear boom microphone provide exceptionally clear and natural vocal pickup
- Its unobtrusive design, beige color, and thin 1" boom makes it nearly unnoticeable
- Lightweight (0.07 oz), ergonomic design makes one practically forget they're wearing it
- Omnidirectional miniature condenser with an extended frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Included power module features the UniSteep filter which reduces or eliminates ambient noise
- Attached 55" (1.4 m) miniature cable comes unterminated for use with multiple systems
- Includes power module, cable clip, two windscreens, two element covers, one moisture guard, a belt clip and carrying case