The Audio-Technica BP893 MicroEarset Condenser Headworn Microphone features an ergonomic low-profile design that mounts over the ear and yields professional audio results for live performances, broadcast studio applications and more. The BP893's low-profile and lightweight design allows for hours of continuous use while remaining hidden and comfortable to wear.
The capsule features a wide frequency response, detailed sensitivity response and omnidirectional polar pattern for a generous pickup area. The 1" long flexible boom may be easily positioned for optimum results. The BP893 features a permanently attached 55" (1.4m) long cable with a locking 4-pin connection. This model also includes the AT8539 power module for connection to standard 3-pin XLR inputs and phantom power. The Audio-Technica BP893 is optimized for speech, vocal performances, and also fares well as an ear-worn violin / viola microphone.
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- Locking 4-pin microphone output connector compatible with included power module and all Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality