The SCP716W Brilliant Idea Wide Projector with Folding Wall Mount and Speakers from 3M is ideal for the classroom, conference room and boardroom. Transform your existing classroom whiteboards and walls into interactive teaching spaces. It is the most fully featured mobile interactive whiteboard system on the market.
The SCP716W Brilliant Idea Wide Projector can display a bright and clear image the same size from 40" (1 m) as a conventional projector does 10' (3 m) away. The device offers 2500 lumens and provides a contrast ratio of 1800:1. Despite its pure projection power the SCP716W Brilliant Idea Wide Projector is easy to control. It not only has the usual infrared remote with multi-language onscreen display you'd expect, it also has an RS-232 jack for advanced control and an RJ-45 Ethernet jack for connection to your LAN. Through this connection the SCP716W Brilliant Idea Wide Projector can even alert you to fault conditions.
But with its international power supply and the ability to display NTSC, PAL and SECAM video signals, you can take this projector far beyond these shores. The SCP716W Brilliant Idea Wide Projector can be deployed on a desktop or mounted on the ceiling and it can be used in front and rear projection mode.
- Tie it All Together
- With the included Input/Output (I/O) module, you can simplify the task of pulling together all the components that create a truly immersive and collaborative learning environment: display the school's network, internet, plus the myriad of devices you may want to add, such as a document camera, the teacher's computer, additional speakers, microphone, etc
- Right Where You Need It, with Sound
- The Super Close Projection folding wall mount with speakers puts the SCP716W exactly where it needs to be: overhead, out of the way, near your existing whiteboard or flat, white surface. Built-in speakers enable teachers to share a crucial element: sound
- Quick and Easy Installation
- The mounting system is designed to be flexible as it is straightforward, enabling installers to transform nearly any classroom from chalk talk to an immersive environment in a few hours
- Focus on The Lesson
- Lit overhead from an offset angle, you can walk right up to a masterpiece to study the artist's brush strokes. The Super Close Projection System SCP716W works the same way. Mounted over a white board just 40" (1 m) from the wall, it is capable of producing a crystal-clear image up to 80" (2 m). With the light out of their eyes and on the board where it belongs, teachers and students can concentrate on ideas
- Turn Off the Glare
- 10' (3 m) That's what today's digital projector manufacturers say they need to create a decent image. But the resulting spotlight effect creates a wall between the person at the board and the rest of the class. Eye contact is lost. A spontaneous chance for clarification is missed. Technology crowds the stage
- Focus on Classroom Technology
- Designed using the popular 3M Vikuiti Super Close Projection technology and the lower maintenance DLP chipset, the SCP716W is a WXGA short throw projector that lets you focus on the best utilization of your interactive classroom space. The SCP716W can display a bright and clear image the same size from 40" (1 m) as a conventional projector does 10' (3 m) away
- A Wider Range of Possibilities
- This interactive classroom solution includes the upgraded Super Close Projection Projector SCP716W and Ebeam Edge that allows teachers to present their lessons in widescreen format. It's also perfect for showing HD video