The Chief RPA Elite Projector Mount with SLM281 Bracket (Locking Option C) allows you to easily mount a projector weighing up to 50 lb (22.7 kg). Centris technology allows for fingertip tilting and rotation of the display, and automatically adjusts the mount to support different projector weights. Microzone adjustments allow for quick and precise projector registration.
When disconnected, the RPA Elite Mount maintains the registration and does not affect the preset adjustments. The integrated Q-lock quick release lever can be used for quickly connecting or disconnecting the projector. An integrated key and lock system makes the mount tamper-resistant. Integrating a hassle-free cable management system, the clamp mount prevents tangling and damage to the cords and also helps in reducing clutter. The RPA Elite Mount also includes features such as independent roll, pitch and yaw and all-points security.
- Interface bracket for easily mounting a projector
- Centris technology allows fingertip tilting and rotation of the display
- Self-adjusts to support different projector weights
- Microzone adjustments make projector registration fast and precise
- Q-Lock Quick Release Lever for quickly connecting/disconnecting the projector
- Maintains registration when disconnected and does not affect preset adjustments
- Integrated key and lock system for enhanced security
- Hassle-free cable management
- Includes features such as independent roll, pitch and yaw and all-points security