The Chief RPA Ceiling Projector Mount with SLB-281 Interface Bracket allows you to mount an inverted LCD/DLP projector weighing up to 50 lb (22.7 kg). In addition to allowing for independent roll, pitch, and yaw adjustments, the RPA Ceiling Mount offers convenient lamp and filter access without the need to dismantle the unit.
A Q-lock system allows for easy connecting and disconnecting of the projector. When disconnected, the RPA Projector Mount maintains the registration and does not affect the preset adjustments. With steel locking hardware at all connection points, the all-points security system ensures protection against theft. Multiple installation options include a flush mount, 0.25" threaded rod, and a 1.5" NPT threaded extension column. Integrating a hassle-free cable-management system, the clamp mount prevents tangling and damage to the cords and also helps in reducing clutter.
- Allows you to mount an inverted LCD/DLP projector weighing up to 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- Allows for independent roll, pitch and yaw adjustments
- Allows you to easily access the lamp and filter without the need to dismantle the unit.
- Q-lock system for easy connecting and disconnecting for the projector
- Maintains registration when disconnected and does not affect preset adjustments
- Steel locking hardware at all connection points (all-points security system) for protection against theft
- Multiple installation options include flush mount, 0.25" threaded rod, or 1.5" NPT threaded extension column
- Hassle-free cable management