The Source Four 70W HID PAR Fixture - Pigtail Connector (White) by ETC is a highly praised architectural washlight fixture that can be used for architectural and entertainment applications. A precision-faceted parabolic reflector and four included beam angle lenses in a die-cast aluminum housing are what make this fixture so special, and so practical. Add to this a 12,000 hour CDM lamp and you have a powerful, durable, long-life fixture that can be set in place and left alone to handle its work or, utilizing its easy four-lens rotation and efficient ballast, used in numerous and varied settings as a multi-tasking workhorse.
The Source Four HID PAR fixtures use an electronic ballast with a power factor over 95% and an efficiency rating of 90%. With its 0.7 amps current at 120V providing more power than other units which operate with higher ampacity, you can safely use more Source Four fixtures per circuit.
Every Source Four PAR is supplied with a set of four lenses: Very Narrow, Narrow, Medium, and Wide. When the wide doesn’t quite give you the spread you need, there is the optional Extra Wide Flood (XWFL) lens. Source Four PAR's come in black and white finishes and with a choice of four factory-fitted connectors.
• Yoke mounted electronic ballast • Rugged die-cast aluminum construction • Tool free access to the reflector and lens • Sealed reflector housing • Reflector temperature control through integral heat sink fins • Gel frame holders with two accessory slots • Top-mounted, gel-frame retainer • Steel yoke with two mounting positions • Positive locking yoke clutch • UL and cUL Listed
• 70W electronic ballast (yoke mounted) • Less than 14 amps in-rush current, lasts less than one AC cycle (16.7mS) -- Select breakers that meet or exceed the in-rush and ampacity requirement • Less than 10% Harmonic distortion • Greater than 95% Power Factor • 90% Ballast Efficiency • 120V Ballast: -- 120V±10%, 60Hz -- 0.7 amps operating current • 277V Ballast: -- 277V±10%, 60Hz -- 0.3 amps operating current
• Modified parabolic and multifaceted reflector • Computer designed reflector facets molded directly into heat sink casting, finished with an enhanced aluminum deposition process, and polished for maximum reflectance
• Four heat resistant, molded borosilicate glass lenses supplied with each unit: Very Narrow Spot (VNSP) Narrow Spot (NSP), Medium Flood (MFL) Wide Flood (WFL) • Round beam for VNSP and NSP, oblong beam shape for MFL and WFL • Optional Extra Wide Flood lens (XWFL) also available • Tool free lens changing • Thermally insulated lens ring
• 70W Ceramic metal halide • ETC Source Four HID is shipped with a 70W Philips MasterColor CDM lamp • 3000°K color temperature -- 12,000 hrs. lamp life -- Color Rendering Index (CRI) - 81 • Optional 70W Philips MasterColor CDM 4,200°K color temperature (92 CRI) lamp available
In the Box
ETC Source Four 70W HID PAR Fixture - Pigtail Connector (White)
Phillips CDM MasterColor 70W Ceramic Metal Halide Lamp
Very Narrow Spotlight Lens
Narrow Spotlight Lens
Medium Floodlight Lens
Wide Floodlight Lens
6' (1.8 m) Lead
One Year Limited Warranty
Table of Contents
Show moreShow less
12,000 Hours Lamp Life; CRI: 81
70W Ceramic Metal Halide
3000º K Color Temperature
Four heat resistant, molded borosilicate glass lenses supplied with each unit: Very Narrow Spot (VNSP), Narrow Spot (NSP), Medium Flood (MFL) and Wide Flood (WFL)